Safety and Security InternDavid A Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts
Marketing/Communications InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
Development InternCure SPG47
FAMILY ASSESSMENT FORM (FAF) INTERN/ SOCIAL ENTERPRISEChildren's Bureau
SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING STUDENT INTERNChildren's Bureau
Arts Administration Summer InternshipContinuo Arts Foundation
IT/Website InternParent Action Community Inc.
Office Assistant InternParent Action Community Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAfrica Bridge works in isolated rural villages in Tanzania, where the incidence of HIV/AIDS is high and children are vulnerable due to poverty and loss of parents.
We form village-based committees; members develop skills needed to identify and support vulnerable children.
Families caring for vulnerable children are organized into income-generating farm cooperatives; members receive seedlings, animals, training and support.
Small business training and start-up capital grants are provided to spark new business endeavors.
Many types of training are provided to improve health and nutrition, skiils and awareness of legal rights.
Africa Bridge completes projects in 5 years, leaving sustainable gains and stronger villages.
We need a savvy volunteer to manage our social media and community outreach efforts. Offices are at Marylhurst University.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Community Outreach, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Public Relations, Fundraising, Marketing Event Planning