Part-time Fall Internship at a Chicago Non-ProfitImerman Angels
Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Communications InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Wish Granting InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
C4 Fall Catalyst Internship 2017The C4 Group
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Corporate Development InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
2017 Fall Make-A-Wish Arizona Development and Events InternshipMake-A-Wish Arizona
Hotline & Shelter Manager: City Union MissionTechMission, Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAfrica Bridge works in isolated rural villages in Tanzania, where the incidence of HIV/AIDS is high and children are vulnerable due to poverty and loss of parents.
We form village-based committees; members develop skills needed to identify and support vulnerable children.
Families caring for vulnerable children are organized into income-generating farm cooperatives; members receive seedlings, animals, training and support.
Small business training and start-up capital grants are provided to spark new business endeavors.
Many types of training are provided to improve health and nutrition, skiils and awareness of legal rights.
Africa Bridge completes projects in 5 years, leaving sustainable gains and stronger villages.
We need a savvy volunteer to manage our social media and community outreach efforts. Offices are at Marylhurst University.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Community Outreach, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Public Relations, Fundraising, Marketing Event Planning