Kitten Nursery InternBest Friends Animal Society
Community Cat (TNR) InternBest Friends Animal Society
TRIBE ARTISTS FOUNDATION - Non Profit Fundraising Intern/Volunteer ***IMMEDIATE HIRE** (SPRING 2017)Tribe Artists, LLC
Fundraising InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Public Relations and Social Media InternWish of a Lifetime
Social Media & Communications InternNaugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Fundraising, Development & Special Events InternNaugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Special Events Intern (Fall/Winter 17/18)Naugatuck Youth Services, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
RedeemUs Essex A NJ Nonprofit Corporation
218 South 8th Street, Floor 1
Posted: June 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRedeemUs Essex A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is a 501(c)(3), tax exempt organization established to provide human services to the homeless community throughout Essex, Hudson, Passaic and parts of Union County, New Jersey including the City of Elizabeth, and Township of Plainfield.
RedeemUs Social Services is fully committed to actively attend to the needs of the homeless. Dedicated to the principle that everyone should have an address, RedeemUs Social Services successfully restores those in need of emergency supportive housing and additionally providing seasonal warming and cooling stations. Other RedeemUs Social Services include: real-time on the street outreach and agency referrals, acute medical assistance and needs assessment, psychological treatment including emotional and grief counseling. Special attention is paid to acute cases, veterans and families. In addition, job preparedness training, interviewing training and job referrals are also provided.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Arts, Communicaitons
Preferred - Website Administration