Event CoordinatorThe G.Y.M. Project
Social Media & Community Management InternThe G.Y.M. Project
Fundraising Intern for One Warm CoatOne Warm Coat
Business Office ManagerA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Teachers/Counselors at SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
1201 NW 3rd Avenue, Suite 300
Posted: March 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeens Exercising Extraordinary Success is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit started for the purposes of providing youth with a secure, positive family environment where they can earn trust, self-respect and learn skills to lead to a productive lifestyle free of peer pressure, gangs, and /or drugs. We help youth find their dreams through educational and personal enrichment. Our goal is to empower them to become self-sufficient shareholders in the economic and social fabric of their communities. T.E.E.S. hosts monthly Teen Table Talk Sessions throughout Miami Dade County tackling subjects such as bullying, self respect, financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and proper decision making. In addition we host special community events for parents and teens with the goal of inspiring positive change.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment