Be A Part of the International Art Phenomenon - 6x6Rochester Contemporary Art Center
Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
FIT IV Life
4145 Chestnut St
Posted: January 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFIT IV Life (Faith in Training for Life) is a Non-profit (IRS recognized 501c-3) faith based organization structured by a team consisting of Registered Nurses, Certified Fitness Trainers, Therapeutic Supports Staff (for mentally unstable youth), Spiritual Counselors/Ordained Minister and experienced school personnel. Faith, trust in the unseen, provides hope, confidence, and optimism in an individual or group. Faith in Training for Life was organized to target all populations, including individuals, families, and communities through outreach programs and community events by targeting elderly residence halls, nursing homes, schools, after school centers, community recreation centers and churches. FIT IV Life uses interactive exercise regimens to positively influence socialization, disease prevention/management, help build self-esteem and confidence, build relationships, and improve quality of health. Our mission is simple - to bring unity to different communities and promote social, physical, mental, and spiritual health for all. FIT IV Life plans to facilitate ongoing programs and initiatives throughout the Philadelphia and surrounding area that will focus on physical activity and nutrition while also teaching other life lessons and important personal characteristics.
Interns are needed to operate FIT IV Life's social media pages, assist with emails as needed, and accompany facilitators during community events and workshops in all of the Philadelphia area and Chester. Interns may participate in exercise regimens, nutritional advise and organization of community programs.
Interns with a passion for physical fitness and healthy nutrition will be a great fit for this organization, however those looking to gain experience and awareness in this area will benefit as well.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Attends and participates in community events and programs
-interacts well with strangers including youth, teens, and adults of all status, race, religion, culture, etc
- Willingness to be physically active in fitness programs
- Sets example for healthy eating decisions (at least during intern hrs) while present to company functions
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Nutrition, Nutrition Education, Physical Education, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Fitness, Fitness Training, Faith-based