Site DirectorBe The Change, Inc.
AdvocateBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternJadens Voice
Marketing InternJadens Voice
Cause Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Communications Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Events Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Walks Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Hello Perfect Foundation
Posted: February 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello Perfect® is a non-profit MOVEMENT with a mission to promote high self-esteem in girls and women. We do this by teaching health and wellness and empowering young adults to accomplish their dreams!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Manages Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ on a day to day basis
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Knowledge of Hootesuite is a plus!