Social Media Internship for a Nonprofit OrganizationMargaret Byrd Rawson Institute
Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Florida Family Literacy Center Inc.
Posted: January 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFlorida Family Literacy Center Inc. is a tax exempt non profit that provides family Literacy, tutoring and mentoring programs to children who are in Kindgarten to 4th Grade who are struggling in school. Our fundraising programs include family, health and wellness centers. These centers provide classes in dance fitness, yoga, pilates, meditation, diabetes management etc to the public. We also have family fun and fitness activities on evenings and weekends. All monies raised from these centers and activities go towards the operation of our programs and services.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment