Outreach & Media Coordinator Assistant InternshipCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Social Justice Internship - Summer and Fall Internships Available - Work for Environmental Justice!Ohio Citizen Action
Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Photography InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Former Soviet Union Intern, Summer 2017Physicians for Human Rights
ESL Volunteer TutorSouth-East Asia Center
Special Events InternshipLFANC
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
P.O Box 3913
Posted: September 25 2016
DescriptionNurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue under the social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors! Nurturing America Inc. mission is to recognize, promote & inspire divine excellence in ourselves, while reconstructing our legislative foundation to allow all to prosper! Our vision is: To create a society of equality, peace, love & prosperity from all of the issues that weaken our nation. Hence, our slogan is Making Things Right!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies and mentoring the youth. We are looking for individuals to convey Nurturing America's vision/mission into a life-changing experience and/or career!
ResponsibilitiesNurturing America is recruiting interns who are looking for opportunities to contribute and help develop an exciting, social justice project that will make the world a better place.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Web cam
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment