Intern, Client Casework,American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Resource Development InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Adoption Agency InternHeartsent Adoptions, Inc.
Development and Special Events InternMultiple Sclerosis Association of America
Grant Writer InternshipTroolu Inc.
Volunteer Engagement InternCasey Trees
Part-time Intern/Project Assistant: Program CoordinationNDI
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Nurturing America Inc.
Posted: June 09 2015
Company Location: Greenville, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNurturing America is committed to creating change for every issue under the social injustice umbrella. The innovative plan devised for fulfilling our vision is going to take nonprofits to a new height of efficiency. Our mission can only be made possible by collaborating with other organizations, businesses, volunteers, and social justice warriors! Nurturing America Inc. mission is to recognize, promote & inspire divine excellence in ourselves, while reconstructing our legislative foundation to allow all to prosper! Our vision is: To create a society of equality, peace, love & prosperity from all of the issues that weaken our nation. Hence, our slogan is Making Things Right!
Nurturing America is a new organization that is partnering with seasoned professionals while also discovering fresh talent to employ in order to establish Nurturing America as a diversified and leading organization. This opportunity will cultivate students interested in social justice, economic empowerment, business development, community healing, legislative changes, healthcare reform, environmental policies and mentoring the youth. We are looking for individuals to convey Nurturing America's vision/mission into a life-changing experience and/or career!
ResponsibilitiesNurturing America is recruiting interns who are looking for opportunities to contribute and help develop an exciting, social justice project.
- Think "outside the box"
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Web cam
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment