Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Green Block Project inc.
Posted: February 27 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Block Project is new California base nonprofit with 501c3 status in its grassroots phase. We believes that temporary fruit and vegetable community gardens and micro garden systems would be beneficial to one’s daily health and value of life. Green Block Project empowers communities with the resources to build and maintain short-term community gardens on unused land throughout the United States, as well as provided workshops on micro gardens, food preparation and food preservation. Green Block Project endeavors to improve the quality of life in neighborhoods by educating neighbors about the health and financial benefits of community gardens, by building community relationships, and providing the opportunity for self-reliance, recreation, exercise and improvement of the environment.
Green Block Project is seeking a social media intern to help build and develop our social media outlets.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment