Mobilizations InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Communications and Development InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
US Outreach InternGlobal Catholic Climate Movement
Operations, Outreach and Social Media InternshipAmman Imman: Water is Life
PODCAST/BLOG TALK RADIO INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Outreach InternUnion of Concerned Scientists
General Intern for the Fellows of the American Bar FoundationThe American Bar Foundation
Justice Organizer in EscondidoJustice Overcoming Boundaries
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Pure Quality Enterprises
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Jenkintown, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA former gold medal US Olympic athlete has created programs and educational resources for youth via his foundation. We are seeking a creative, energetic, and self-motivated Social Media Intern to work on marketing and communications projects for youth around the world. Primary responsibilities include maintaining and further developing the organization's social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and similar outlets.
The Social Media Intern will learn about the issues facing children and their families and gain experience in non-profit marketing, fundraising, and communications. The internship involves 6-10 hours of work per week. Preference will be given to those who can commit to at least 6 months. We are open to internships involving class credits with approval by a department or professor. This is an unpaid virtual position.
Our mission is to provide educational programs for youth and to do extracurricular activities in the areas of Sports, and Education.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to: L. Chayse at L.Chayse@gmail.com for immediate consideration.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment