American Heart Association Heart Walk InternshipAmerican Heart Association
Voice for the Animals InternshipVoice for the Animals Foundation
JDRF Kids Walk InternJDRF
Wish Fulfillment InternshipBrittany Polson
Help Raise Funds for YOUR Favorite CauseAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Student Interns Needed for Fundraising ExperimentAYI Procurement & Trade LLC
Intern, Home Fire Preparedness/Project PrepareAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
Intern, Education/Training SpecialistAmerican Red Cross of Central Ohio
Social Media InternBookmark This
405 14th St.
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome join experienced entrepreneurs, community leaders, and chefs that are doing good in the world through community engagement, education, and DELICIOUS FOOD!
Looking for a superstar social media intern to help launch, maintain, and run social media campaigns for three socially-driven startup food businesses/nonprofits based in the Bay Area. We have partnerships with great local and national organizations and are ready to move forward but would like to develop a team of marketing whiz kids to help us build out our online presence.
The part-time position requires a level of independence to take on projects with minimal guidance. Being resourceful and having a "start-up" and "can-do" attitude is what keeps our team going, and we'd definitely appreciate someone who possesses those traits.
Expect once-a-week meetings to check-in, brainstorm, discuss campaigns, and set goals/tasks for the week. Aside from that, the marketing campaigns will be spearheaded by our interns. In other words, it's your time to shine!
Depending on location and level of commitment, a stipend can be discussed. To apply, please send links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge, along with a resume.
Responsibilities- Create, update, and manage social media accounts
- Acquire quality media content and post to relevant social media accounts
- Develop and execute relevant and creative online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Build fan base and engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Attend weekly meetings with team leader on projects and assignments
Requirements- Has a passion for food business, community engagement, and social/environmental issues especially regarding economic empowerment, refugee resettlement, women's rights, food justice and accessibility to healthy foods for low-income residents
- Prefers diversity in a work environment with clients, customers, and team members
- Possesses skills in creative writing, developing online marketing campaigns, and community outreach
- Performs well in a start-up environment that values creativity and teamwork
- Experience with social media and digital media: Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and independence
- Enjoys building projects from the ground up, taking on new challenges, and creating new ideas