COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
DEVELOPMENT INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Buildings Research and Data Analysis Internship-- PAIDSoutheast Energy Efficiency Alliance
Interns for Single Mothers OrganizationThe Single Mothers Network
Play Streets InternHarvest Home Farmers Market
Program Operations Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Development and Communications Intern (Spring semester)Interfaith Social Services
Social Media, Public Relations & Assistant Marketing DirectorBookmark This
I Am A Storyteller
501 W President George Bush #125
Posted: January 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe I AM a Storyteller Global Foundation is a non-profit organization that exists to perform charitable, religious, and educational services to ordained or consecrated Christian Ministers and Ministry workers. It is hoped that through the assistance of "I AM a Storyteller," Christian ministers and workers in need can regain the ability to tell the redemptive stories of Jesus Christ.
We serve to join Christ in His work of providing reclamation assistance to the workers of Gospel proclamation.
We embrace the vision of providing a global network of assisting the medically challenged workers of the Gospel of Christ through benevolent redemption.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain and update website and all social media accounts
- Find and contact potential beneficiaries
-Assist the board members in planning a spring/summer gala
-Help plan, coordinate, manage and execute fundraising events
Requirements-Passionate about working for non-profit organizations
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment