Social Media & Community Management InternChildren's Advocacy Centers of Georgia, Inc.
Summer 2017 Communications InternshipA Glimmer of Hope
Annual Meeting InternNACUBO
Digital Outreach Associate for Non Profit Art Blog Gallery in support of Immigrant RightsRiding Up Front, Inc.
Paid Science Policy InternshipResearch!America
Internship in a Women Centre in Cape TownMagister International
California Climate Wiki Seeking InternsClimatePolitics
Administrative AssistantParents Against Bullying (P.A.B.)
Social Media/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Charleston Fight for HOPE
Posted: July 02 2015
Company Location: Charleston, SC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCharleston Fight for HOPE is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit whose mission is to empower survivors of sexual violence, while collaborating with our community to prevent violence and create positive social change.
During your internship, you will assist with our social media marketing, website and newsletters. This position is a non-paid, part-time internship and can be credit based with a time commitment of 15 hours per week.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Social media market research
• Creating new profiles and pages
• Uploading videos and photos
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our organization
• Replying to comments and messages
• Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content
• Research to find articles, stories, resources and other content that is relevant
• Creating monthly newsletter
• Website maintenance
• Complete other projects as assigned
RequirementsRequirements and Qualifications
• Familiarity with all aspects of social media and networking sites
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and able to learn new programs quickly (databases, etc.)
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong organizational abilities
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks
• Interest in a social media/marketing career
• Clear a criminal history background check