Mother's Resource Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Volunteer Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Programs InternHouse of Blues Music Forward Foundation
Social Media/PR Intern for Non-Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Fidelco Realty Group
225 Millburn Avenue
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpportunity Project Inc. is a non-profit organization in Essex County, NJ which provides programs and services to traumatic brain injury survivors, and public awareness initiatives and materials to the public. We are seeking a college-level social media/communications/public relations intern to help with online and brand marketing efforts, as well as non-profit development, event and fundraising initiatives. Position provides unique experience for intern to interact with professionals in, and learn many facets of, non-profit development.
ResponsibilitiesIntern, in conjunction with our professional team and outside consultants, will be responsible for coordinating social media, website and development efforts, including:
• Maintain and update website content (via Wordpress) and social media outlets
• Photograph and edit photos of programs
• Coordinate social media and website efforts for community, corporate and private events
• Participate in marketing and PR initiatives for fundraising campaigns and large events
• Assist in design and coordination of printed materials
• Utilize Constant Contact and Donor Perfect to maintain email lists and communicate with donors
• Intern may choose to assist with everyday program tasks and duties.
RequirementsRequires knowledge of social media sites including Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare, and above-average computer and internet skills to assist in creating and implementing a plan on media platforms.
Intern must be college student or graduate.