Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Student Series Outreach Intern (Spring 2017)Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Mother's Resource Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Volunteer Coordinator Intern To Begin ASAPHOPE Farm
Marketing and Social Media InternFriends of Fort Point Channel
Fall 2016 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Membership & Development Internship, Spring 2017International Tennis Hall of Fame & Museum
Intern, Volunteer, and OPT Opportunities for International StudentsChanging The Present
Community Development and Signature Event InternGirl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
Special Events InternBookmark This
Special Olympics New York
1207 Route 9 Suite 1C
Wappingers Falls, NY
Posted: January 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Assist the Hudson Valley team with functional support to include volunteer management, outreach to potential volunteers and supporters, special event organization including competitions.
• Manage Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Learn organization software in order to support.
• Assist in the management of records for the department
• Prepare event notebook identifying all steps taken during the planning process, along with timelines and copies of materials created.
• In addition to the responsibilities identified, intern may be requested to perform other duties and/or responsibilities, not included above.