Social Media & Community Management InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Office InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Business Development / Sales InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternK.I.S.H. Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)K.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Human Resources InternK.I.S.H. Home,Inc
Special Events InternBookmark This
Special Olympics New York
1207 Route 9 Suite 1C
Wappingers Falls, NY
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
• Assist the Hudson Valley team with functional support to include volunteer management, outreach to potential volunteers and supporters, special event organization including competitions.
• Manage Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
• Learn organization software in order to support.
• Assist in the management of records for the department
• Prepare event notebook identifying all steps taken during the planning process, along with timelines and copies of materials created.
• In addition to the responsibilities identified, intern may be requested to perform other duties and/or responsibilities, not included above.