Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
Volunteer Program and Training Assistant InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Operations InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Professional School Program Mgmt & Outreach CoordinationNCP
Volunteer Team Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Volunteer CoordinatorLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Message Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Fundraising and Partnership Development InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Special Events InternshipBookmark This
American Leprosy Missions
1 ALM Way
Posted: May 08 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
- Assist with donor communication - performing tasks that help organization with donor delight (phone calls, receipts, requests for more information)
- Assist with the planning and implementation of large and small donor events; Tasks would include but not limited to:
• RSVP tracking;
• Registration fulfillment;
• Design & assembly of event collateral;
• Attendee research.
- Volunteer administration – assist with organizing/overseeing volunteers on various projects
- Interview time with President/CEO of ALM as well as international field staff as available
- Program & Finance Department assistance as needed
* Other duties as assigned based on intern’s abilities and the needs of American Leprosy Missions.
- - Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student
- Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, internet and e-mail
- Basic design skills in Publisher/Photoshop are desirable
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accountability