Development/Fundraising Intern Spring 2017The Schwartz Center for Compassionate Healthcare
InternTulsa Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIPDMV Food Truck Association
Spring Educational Programming and Publishing Internship826DC
Spring Communications Internship826DC
Spring Development Intern826DC
Spring Graphic Design Intern826DC
Operations InternYear Up
The Denton Volunteer InternshipBookmark This
The Denton Volunteer
123 Main St.
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Denton Volunteer (TDV) aims to connect Denton volunteers to the nonprofits that need them. TDV is a new resource and we’re seeking interns and/or volunteers to help out with many areas of running this website and blog. These areas include, but are not limited to:
• Community Outreach – Help spread the word about The Denton Volunteer through awareness campaigns, tabling at special and community events, public speaking, etc.
• Blog Content – As blog content is the primary source of information for followers of TDV, we need more contributors to write about volunteering in Denton. This could include interviewing current volunteers, learning about local nonprofits to write a feature story, participating in volunteer opportunities and writing a review, etc.
• Social Media/Marketing – Manage the social media presence for TDV, generate content, track analytics, search for shareable content from 3rd party sources
• Web Development – Help us make the website better. We’ve got some new features in the works that will need a web developer in order to reach the full potential of the tools
• Graphic Design – Design TDV a logo. Create flyers, stickers, other marketing materials.
• Data – Gather data to improve and expand the index of volunteer opportunities. If you like searching the internet and adding information to a database, this is for you.
TDV is ran by volunteers and as such, internships are unpaid. We are a small team (2 people) and very new (TDV launched in March), so there is a ridiculous amount of opportunity to get real-world experience. Because we’re so small, anyone that joins the team either as a volunteer or an intern will immediately get to work on crucial projects, gaining a competitive skillset and making connections with a large network of contacts. Work remotely and with a flexible schedule.
• Have a passion for volunteerism and an interest in the Denton community
• Relevant experienced preferred
• At this time, it would be better if you are not seeking internship credit for class and are just looking to get experience