Wings Program CoordinatorTriple Threat Mentoring
Wings Program InternTriple Threat Mentoring
Service Dog Training Instructor InternshipWarrior Canine Connection
Graphic Design InternshipMove For Hunger
Sexual Assault Prevention And Care Center: Now Hiring Community Outreach Interns!The Blue Bench
Volunteer Program and Training Assistant InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Operations InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Professional School Program Mgmt & Outreach CoordinationNCP
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Student SeriesBookmark This
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
20th & Arch St.
Posted: October 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHow many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
The Student Series Intern is responsible for providing a standard of excellent service whether for internal staff or external participants. They are to provide assistance and administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Student Series Campaign. The Student Series Intern reports to Campaign Manager for the Student Series Campaign to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities• Provide one-on-one support to Student Series Campaign Director and Managers
• Assist with seasonal mailings & participant correspondence
• Assist with various administrative duties as needed
• Continuous outreach and communication with participating schools and coordinators
• Maintain a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society® mission and its programs to address them
Requirements• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with junior level status or higher.
• Graduate of College with Bachelor’s in Communication, Marketing or related degree.
• Previous experience with non-profit a plus but not mandatory.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Publisher).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
• Able to simultaneously manage a high level of detail across multiple projects.
• Able to demonstrate flexibility and quickly adapt to changes while maintaining high levels of productivity and effectiveness under pressure.
• Able to work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary
• Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette