Grant Writing InternTubman
PROGRAM INTERNBounce Children's Foundation
Regional Mental Health Advocacy Coordinator - VirtualGriffin Ambitions Ltd.
Teachers/Counselors at SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Fitness Internship with the South Shore YMCA (health and well being department)South Shore YMCA
Legislative and Policy Research Intern (Virtual)SEIU Local 668
Operations and Research InternAgora Partnerships
10-Week Summer Internship in Community Organizing for College StudentsYaffed
Volunteer Management InternshipBookmark This
Clean the World
2544 E Landstreet Rd, Suite 600
Posted: April 10 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/22/17 — 08/04/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClean The World is currently seeking an intern to assist our volunteer coordinator to oversee the volunteer recruitment process and tracking. The intern will further establish best practices while also designing strategies to support rapid program expansion.
Clean the World is dedicated to saving millions of lives around the world while simultaneously diverting hotel waste from landfills. On average, more than 5,000 children die every day from hygiene-related illnesses, primarily pneumonia and diarrheal disease, which are two of the top killers of children under the age of 5. Since 2009, Clean the World has contributed to a 30 percent reduction in pre-adolescent deaths from hygiene-related illnesses by providing soap and hygiene education to make hand washing a lifelong habit and encourage vigorous childhood development.
Responsibilities• Monitor productivity and satisfaction of volunteers.
• Represent CTW at community events and assist in facilitating external relations.
• Assist in the recruitment of volunteers.
• Develop and implement management strategies to efficiently track applicants.
• Track key data points to monitor and evaluate program success.
• Participate in the planning and implementation of relevant outreach events.
• Complete other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements• 15-20 hours/week
• Be pursuing a degree in Administration, Nonprofit Management, Event Management, or related field.
• Have the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding client/donor information.
• Have strong problem solving, writing, and communication skills; organized and attentive to detail.
• Possess strong intercultural communication skills; demonstrated ability to work. effectively with people from other cultural backgrounds is a plus.