Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Adaptive Sports InternBreckenridge Outdoor Education Center
Non-Profit Management & Development InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Volunteer and Outreach Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Graphic & Visual Artists- Help us help others.Hope for the Day
Spring Intern, Volunteer RelationsNew York Cares
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Human Trafficking InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Web Developer/Designer InternBookmark This
Manna Fund Inc
965 Oakland Road, Suite 3D-E
Posted: April 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManna Fund (MF) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization created to address the epidemic of eating disorders by providing prevention programs, education, research, and financial assistance for treatment to all qualified individuals through well-administered programs. (www.mannafund.org)
Manna Fund is merging with Manna Treatment and thus we are looking for a Web Development/Design intern to 1) develop MF’s website programs, creating an on-line presence and community, 2) adequately translate MF’s mission and vision via popular social media outlets, and 3) create apps to increase MF programs’ accessibility and usage efficacy.
Responsibilities• Increase MF online presence
• Ongoing development of company websites
• Create and maintain various databases
• Creation of various MF programs mobile applications
• Developing several mail merges
• Assist with marketing initiatives
Requirements• Our Web Development / Design intern must be an independent worker, self-starter, forward thinker and dependable. Time management and organization is essential. We are looking for an intern who can come up with solutions and is confident at implementing ideas.
• Must have their own computer, graphic software, etc. and have web design and graphic design experience. Must be very creative, forward thinking with a sharp eye for details.
• We're looking for someone who's very interested in social networking communities and is very knowledgeable
about social platform trends and usage. Must be innovative with unique ideas. Great opportunity for someone who is building a portfolio on those struggling with eating disorders.
• Pursuing a degree in this area is a plus and should be able to show us samples of work.