Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Web Developer/Designer InternBookmark This
Manna Fund Inc
965 Oakland Road, Suite 3D-E
Posted: April 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManna Fund (MF) is a 501c(3) non-profit organization created to address the epidemic of eating disorders by providing prevention programs, education, research, and financial assistance for treatment to all qualified individuals through well-administered programs. (www.mannafund.org)
Manna Fund is merging with Manna Treatment and thus we are looking for a Web Development/Design intern to 1) develop MF’s website programs, creating an on-line presence and community, 2) adequately translate MF’s mission and vision via popular social media outlets, and 3) create apps to increase MF programs’ accessibility and usage efficacy.
Responsibilities• Increase MF online presence
• Ongoing development of company websites
• Create and maintain various databases
• Creation of various MF programs mobile applications
• Developing several mail merges
• Assist with marketing initiatives
Requirements• Our Web Development / Design intern must be an independent worker, self-starter, forward thinker and dependable. Time management and organization is essential. We are looking for an intern who can come up with solutions and is confident at implementing ideas.
• Must have their own computer, graphic software, etc. and have web design and graphic design experience. Must be very creative, forward thinking with a sharp eye for details.
• We're looking for someone who's very interested in social networking communities and is very knowledgeable
about social platform trends and usage. Must be innovative with unique ideas. Great opportunity for someone who is building a portfolio on those struggling with eating disorders.
• Pursuing a degree in this area is a plus and should be able to show us samples of work.