Intern - Social WorkGood Seed CDC
Administrative InternThe Friendship Circle Philadelphia Region South
Special Events SpecialistThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Events & Outreach InternshipEmpowered Women International
Marketing and Communications InternEmpowered Women International
Program and Outreach Intern - FairfaxEmpowered Women International
2017 Summer InternshipLife Adventure Center
Social Media CoordinatorAlert Inc.
West Coast Athletics CoordinatorBookmark This
Triple Threat Mentoring
404 W. 4th St Unit K
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTriple Threat Mentoring is a multi-site (Aurora/Chicago, IL and Los Angeles area) non-profit that fights poverty by empowering urban youth. Since 2007 we have used our passion-based programs and events to connect more than 30,000 at-risk youth with adults who love the same thing they do.
The Athletic Coordinator is a full-time, year-long position as a resident of the Bro House in Santa Ana, Ca and as Triple Threat Mentoring Athletic Coordinator. As a resident of The House Bros live intentionally in the community, grow personally and professionally with a mentor, while working full-time with Triple Threat Mentoring. In the role of Athletic Coordinator the resident is to assist in expanding West Coast programming through volunteer recruitment, and design and run athletic camps, clinics, and tournaments. The Athletic Coordinator also provides support for designated programs in the form of weekly check-ins, communications with volunteers, and creating daily practice plans.
Requirements- Experience with youth-based programming and event planning
- Leadership experience in past roles with school, employment, church, or organizations
- Strong communication skills, ability to relate to youth, and work well with a team
- Our work environment is fast-paced and multi-faceted, so must have high-energy, multi-tasking capabilities, flexibility, and initiative
- Balance short-term, long-term and timeline based projects
- Initiative to grow our relationships, reach and impact within the community
- Be a team player, work hard, communicate effectively and make positive contributions to Triple Threat's Office and Bro House culture
- Bilingual communications skills are also helpful