Winter Mobile Market InternRegional Environmental Council, Inc.
Summer Arts and Learning Academy Planning InternYoung Audiences of Maryland
Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
West Coast Athletics InternBookmark This
Triple Threat Mentoring
404 W. 4th St Unit K
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: October 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTriple Threat Mentoring is a multi-site (Aurora/Chicago, IL and Los Angeles area) non-profit that fights poverty by empowering urban youth. Since 2007 we have used our passion-based programs and events to connect more than 30,000 at-risk youth with adults who love the same thing they do.
The Athletic Intern will assist in expanding West Coast programming through volunteer recruitment, and design and run athletic camps, clinics, and tournaments. The Athletic Coordinator also provides support for designated programs in the form of weekly check-ins, communications with volunteers, and creating daily practice plans.
Requirements- Experience with youth-based programming and event planning
- Leadership experience in past roles with school, employment, church, or organizations
- Strong communication skills, ability to relate to youth, and work well with a team
- Our work environment is fast-paced and multi-faceted, so must have high-energy, multi-tasking capabilities, flexibility, and initiative
- Balance short-term, long-term and timeline based projects
- Initiative to grow our relationships, reach and impact within the community
- Be a team player, work hard, communicate effectively and make positive contributions to Triple Threat's Office and Bro House culture
- Bilingual communications skills are also helpful