- Internships /
- Non-profit /
- Young Professionals Los Angeles + Orange County -- Children's Bureau (Non-Profit Org)
Social Media and Community Outreach InternGardena Valley Japanese Cultural Institute
IT/Computer Systems Intern100 For All
Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty seeks Spring 2017 Advocacy InternTexas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
Spring 2017 Programs & Outreach InternshipOrganization for Autism Research
Inventory Management InternCradles To Crayons
Community Engagement InternCradles To Crayons
ASHOKA Social Financial Services Summer 2017 Deep-Dive MastersAshoka: Innovators for the Public
Grant WriterBeloved Streets of America
Young Professionals Los Angeles + Orange County -- Children's Bureau (Non-Profit Org)Bookmark This
1910 Magnolia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChildren's Bureau, a nonprofit leader in child abuse prevention and treatment, is in search of 1-2 talented students or community members who are interested in leveraging their passion for helping others within the world of fundraising and events. This internship offers students the opportunity to support the Donor Relations Manager in developing and managing Young Professionals Los Angeles (YPLA) and Young Professionals Orange County (YPOC), the agency’s philanthropic groups of 21-35 year olds.
This internship offers a real idea implementation and management experience.
• Assist in recruiting members
• Engage, inform and maintain relationships with members
• Help develop and implement program goals
• Help coordinate speakers and events for the group
• Assist in marketing efforts
• Have fun!
Please contact Annie Levine for more information or to schedule an interview. firstname.lastname@example.org 213.342.0148
• Creative and Innovative
• Comfortable speaking with other over the phone and in-person
• Some knowledge of the LA and/or OC social community
• Willingness to take initiative in growing a program