- Internships /
- Non-profit /
- Young Professionals Los Angeles + Orange County -- Children's Bureau (Non-Profit Org)
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Human Trafficking InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston North
Office InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Vice President, Membership Director, Communications Director.American Association for Minority Students
Case Management InternUCP of Central Florida
Accounting InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Be A Part of the International Art Phenomenon - 6x6Rochester Contemporary Art Center
Young Professionals Los Angeles + Orange County -- Children's Bureau (Non-Profit Org)Bookmark This
1910 Magnolia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChildren's Bureau, a nonprofit leader in child abuse prevention and treatment, is in search of 1-2 talented students or community members who are interested in leveraging their passion for helping others within the world of fundraising and events. This internship offers students the opportunity to support the Donor Relations Manager in developing and managing Young Professionals Los Angeles (YPLA) and Young Professionals Orange County (YPOC), the agency’s philanthropic groups of 21-35 year olds.
This internship offers a real idea implementation and management experience.
• Assist in recruiting members
• Engage, inform and maintain relationships with members
• Help develop and implement program goals
• Help coordinate speakers and events for the group
• Assist in marketing efforts
• Have fun!
Please contact Annie Levine for more information or to schedule an interview. firstname.lastname@example.org 213.342.0148
• Creative and Innovative
• Comfortable speaking with other over the phone and in-person
• Some knowledge of the LA and/or OC social community
• Willingness to take initiative in growing a program