Site DirectorBe The Change, Inc.
AdvocateBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Communications InternJadens Voice
Marketing InternJadens Voice
Cause Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Communications Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Events Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Community Walks Intern - Spring 2017Make-A-Wish Illinois
Young Professionals Los Angeles + Orange County -- Children's Bureau (Non-Profit Org)Bookmark This
1910 Magnolia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChildren's Bureau, a nonprofit leader in child abuse prevention and treatment, is in search of 1-2 talented students or community members who are interested in leveraging their passion for helping others within the world of fundraising and events. This internship offers students the opportunity to support the Donor Relations Manager in developing and managing Young Professionals Los Angeles (YPLA) and Young Professionals Orange County (YPOC), the agency’s philanthropic groups of 21-35 year olds.
This internship offers a real idea implementation and management experience.
• Assist in recruiting members
• Engage, inform and maintain relationships with members
• Help develop and implement program goals
• Help coordinate speakers and events for the group
• Assist in marketing efforts
• Have fun!
Please contact Annie Levine for more information or to schedule an interview. email@example.com 213.342.0148
• Creative and Innovative
• Comfortable speaking with other over the phone and in-person
• Some knowledge of the LA and/or OC social community
• Willingness to take initiative in growing a program