Community Outreach AssociateImpact Branding Consulting, Inc
Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Young Women Empowerment InternBookmark This
Young Women's IDEA
Posted: October 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduCARE India is an Indian NGO created in 1994 and working towards social and sustainable development. The NGO is implanted in several rural villages of Northern India with approximately 7 other interns in each village.
Women Empowerment project aims to empower and educate young women to gain the skills and knowledge that will allow them to make informed and educated decisions as well as providing them with greater tools and resources to overcome obstacles in their lives.
This is an UNPAID internship but we offer various incentives: accommodation, SIM Card, work transportation and an amazing experience abroad surrounded by international people and local communities.
We currently have projects in Laddak, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan.
For more detailed information about our current projects and fieldwork, please visit our website and blog at:
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com. Please send your CV and cover letter, including information regarding the duration of your intended stay and your field of interest.
• To build and maintain ties with the women who can be potential stakeholders in the community.
• To organize skill-sharing workshops (eg. Women teaching other women to sew, prepare certain healthy foods).
• Define your goals and objectives related to your internship and the project you want to lead.
• Researching, and planning and facilitating Girls’ Club weekly workshops/activities.
• Writing weekly plans and evaluations for Girls’ Club and English classes weekly activities.
• Help women in their specific microfinance/social projects through the Self Help Groups.
• Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for individual project and ViKAS Centre strategy plan.
• Produce the required documentation during your internship (it will be explained during the induction).
• Flexibility and self-motivation.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of an international team.
• Ability to multitask and organize your work under minimal supervision and limited resources.
• Strong communication skills.
• Interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.
RequirementsMinimum stay of 3 months up to 18 month
Age between 18 and 35