Adaptive Sports InternBreckenridge Outdoor Education Center
Non-Profit Management & Development InternSan Antonio Parks Foundation
Volunteer and Outreach Internship - Kentucky Horse ParkKentucky Horse Park
Graphic & Visual Artists- Help us help others.Hope for the Day
Spring Intern, Volunteer RelationsNew York Cares
Research, Writing and Outreach InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Human Trafficking InternGlobal Peace Foundation USA
Vice President, Membership Director, Communications Director.American Association for Minority Students
Youth Impact InternshipBookmark This
626 High Street NE, Suite 305
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSupport efforts to training youth in Linn, Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties. This includes interacting with the Youth Opportunity System, Incite Incorporated partners, and other community members. This position will support the forward movement of Incite Incorporated youth initiatives.
Responsibilities1. Assist in acquiring information, accomplishing annual goals, meeting coordination, and training materials.
2. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Youth Opportunity System and its Youth Providers.
3. Research Youth Opportunity System equivalents in other counties and/or states.
4. Maximum resources available to the Youth Opportunity System. In addition to community resources this may include trainings or conferences for both staff and youth.
5. Track and analyze youth participant information to make recommendation regarding best practices, policy and procedure.
6. At requests of the staff, gather and format success stories.
7. Participate in the creation and implementation of Incite Incorporated youth initiates.