Nonprofit Administrative Support AssistantCenter for Volunteer and Nonprofit Leadership
Graphic Design & Visual Communications InternshipThe G4 Alliance
Grant Writer Internship for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Youth Helpline Phone Counselor2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline
Contigency Based Grant Development specialist InternAmerican Justice Reentry And Rehabilitation AJRR
Marketing and Social Media InternHappy Paws
Public Speaking Outreach AssistantThe Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Program Assistant InternWorld Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA)
Youth Impact InternshipBookmark This
626 High Street NE, Suite 305
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSupport efforts to training youth in Linn, Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties. This includes interacting with the Youth Opportunity System, Incite Incorporated partners, and other community members. This position will support the forward movement of Incite Incorporated youth initiatives.
Responsibilities1. Assist in acquiring information, accomplishing annual goals, meeting coordination, and training materials.
2. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Youth Opportunity System and its Youth Providers.
3. Research Youth Opportunity System equivalents in other counties and/or states.
4. Maximum resources available to the Youth Opportunity System. In addition to community resources this may include trainings or conferences for both staff and youth.
5. Track and analyze youth participant information to make recommendation regarding best practices, policy and procedure.
6. At requests of the staff, gather and format success stories.
7. Participate in the creation and implementation of Incite Incorporated youth initiates.