Paid Intern-Contracts and Grants (IFES)IFES
Teachers/Counselors at a Transformative SAT Summer CampYleana Leadership Academy
Recruitment Internship with Non-ProfitFund for the Public Interest
Work for Progress Recruitment InternshipWork for Progress
Recruitment Intern with PIRG Campus ActionWork for Progress
Recruitment Department InternWork for Progress
COMMUNICATIONS INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
EVENT & FUNDRAISING INTERNCrohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Youth Impact InternshipBookmark This
626 High Street NE, Suite 305
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSupport efforts to training youth in Linn, Marion, Polk, and Yamhill counties. This includes interacting with the Youth Opportunity System, Incite Incorporated partners, and other community members. This position will support the forward movement of Incite Incorporated youth initiatives.
Responsibilities1. Assist in acquiring information, accomplishing annual goals, meeting coordination, and training materials.
2. Gain a comprehensive understanding of the Youth Opportunity System and its Youth Providers.
3. Research Youth Opportunity System equivalents in other counties and/or states.
4. Maximum resources available to the Youth Opportunity System. In addition to community resources this may include trainings or conferences for both staff and youth.
5. Track and analyze youth participant information to make recommendation regarding best practices, policy and procedure.
6. At requests of the staff, gather and format success stories.
7. Participate in the creation and implementation of Incite Incorporated youth initiates.