Nutrition InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available for Summer 2013. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. This position is an incredible opportunity for a student studying food & nutrition. This is a fast paced position and you will get lots of hands-on opportunities. Working Hours: 20 hours for a minimum of 10 weeks.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: NUTRITION INTERNSHIP. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities• Help to create healthy recipes
• Create meal plans for various diet-types
• Assist with nutritional analysis of current recipes
• Test various recipes
• Help to photograph new recipes once prepared
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player
• Knowledge of nutrition and dietary needs