Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Marissa's Well-being and Health
DescriptionThe intern will be responsible for helping with day to day activities related to helping me manage my multitude of social media accounts for my nutrition/health coaching business, including a Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and YouTube. A strong knowledge of social media is required as well as an interest in nutrition, health and wellness.
This internship is for college credit only and all work will be done from home on your own time. You must have access to internet and a computer. Please ensure you can receive college credit before submitting an application.
Responsibilities- Monitors and maintains personal calendar
- Manage, Utilize and update social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate social media posts and campaigns
- Collaborates on social media-related projects and assignments
- Write effective social media copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Edit and proofread work and provide constructive feedback
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in entrepreneurship, marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- A strong personal or professional interest in nutrition, fitness and healthy living
- Strong knowledge and mastery of social media
- Be a team player
- Possess problem solving skills and be a self-starter
- Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possesses skills in research, writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment