Marketing and Admin InternshipBookmark This
Marissa's Well-being and Health
DescriptionThe intern will be responsible for helping with day to day activities related to helping me run my nutrition/health coaching business. Tasks may range from billing and calendaring to managing social media accounts and researching speaking and award opportunities.
Responsibilities- Monitors and maintains personal calendar
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Edit and proofread work and provide constructive feedback
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in entrepreneurship, marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- A strong personal or professional interest in nutrition, fitness and healthy living
- Possess problem solving skills and be a self-starter
- Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possesses skills in research, writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment