Marketing and Admin InternshipBookmark This
Marissa's Well-being and Health
DescriptionThe intern will be responsible for helping with day to day activities related to helping me run my nutrition/health coaching business. Tasks may range from billing and calendaring to managing social media accounts and researching speaking and award opportunities.
This internship is for college credit only. Please ensure you can receive college credit before submitting an application.
Responsibilities- Monitors and maintains personal calendar
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Edit and proofread work and provide constructive feedback
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a bachelors or masters degree in entrepreneurship, marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- A strong personal or professional interest in nutrition, fitness and healthy living
- Possess problem solving skills and be a self-starter
- Perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Possesses skills in research, writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment