Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Nutrition/Fitness Hybrid InternshipOne on One Fitness Consultants Inc.
English Senior, Looking for a Team to Help Build a Tecnical WebsiteManIntheMiddle
Functional Foods and NutritionFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
Dietetic InternQlife/UpLift Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
RAW DETOX CLEANSE
7305 Baltimore Ave Suite 213
College Park, MD
Posted: October 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGuided by the philosophy to “Live Healthy with Nature,” Raw Detox Cleanse offers an easy and delicious way to take care of your body. We make our nutritious juices and smoothies by blending 100% raw vegetables and fruits in small batches to keep the natural nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants of each ingredient intact.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help build our company into the healthiest juice brand available. A Representative who will generate excitement, brand awareness, and increase product sales through promotions, local markets, events, and social media.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education