Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
NUTRITION AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPStuffed Pepper ™
Dietetic InternQlife/AARP Foundation
Masters of Nutrition InternFour Sisters Productions
Marketing & Social Media InternGarden of Flavor
Food Service InternFriendship Village of Columbus
Content Writer [Culinary Arts]Bookmark This
Ashley Terrell LLC
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAshley Terrell LLC is a boutique PR agency that offers branding and marketing services to entrepreneurs within the culinary arts, music, literary and fashion industry.
Ashley Terrell LLC is looking to hire a content writer with strong food photography skills and in-depth experience about worldwide food to keep new and interesting content coming to our company blog.
Responsibilities** The blog is currently written in-house but we’re looking for someone to take over the writing. **
1. 1-2 articles per week, for a total of 6-8 articles per month.
2. Posting easy to make recipes within various cuisines
** This is a paid blogger position. Payment is on a per-article basis. **
** We pay after accepting the article, but before publishing it to the site. **
1. A high level of written English with a fun, cheerful informal voice that is professionally written.
2. Enough time to commit to a minimum of 1-2 articles per week (1 recipe with photo + 1 content curation article) and to produce entertaining, fun content in a timely manner.
3. Our ideal blogger not only makes beautiful food, but also knows how to photograph it. Knowledge of photo/image editing software is expected.
4. To demonstrate at least six months of consistent, regular writing (either on your site or on a someone else's site)
5. You're proficient in typical technical tasks associated with blogging: Wordpress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media. You'll be the one posting the article on the actual blog.
6. Guest posting experience and connection with other food bloggers is a plus
** Tell us why you'd like to write for our blog provide an overview of your experience, and don't forget to include some samples of your writing. **
SkillsRequired - SEO, Corporate Social Media, Social Media, Social Media Blogging, Blogger, Culinary Skills, Culinary Travel, Culinary, English
Preferred - SEO, Culinary, Culinary Travel, English