Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Marketing InternNutrition 1st
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
NUTRITION AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPStuffed Pepper ™
Dietetic InternQlife/AARP Foundation
Masters of Nutrition InternFour Sisters Productions
Marketing & Social Media InternGarden of Flavor
Food & Technology InternBookmark This
Posted: February 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNutritionix is looking for an intern with a passion for food and technology. The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills and an interest in food, cooking and/or nutrition.
Nutritionix is the world's largest and most accurate nutrition database. We help restaurants make their nutrition information easily accessible and user-friendly, as well as help consumers find the supermarket products that best fit their dietary needs. As a lean startup, interns will get a unique experience to work with a team where their ideas and involvement will directly affect the course of the company.
Interns will work directly with Nutritionix’s registered dietitians and company founders on projects that will provide an in depth look into consumer-based nutrition technology.
We are located in downtown DC next to the Metro Center Metro stop. A car is NOT required.
This is a paid internship.
Please send an email with a PDF version of your resume and the subject line "Nutrition Intern 2016" to firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesOpportunities and experiences include:
· International grocery data research
· Product development and user testing for web and mobile based technologies
· Compiling nutrition and recipe data for use in the Nutritionix API
· Job description is fluid. There is opportunity to get involved in different experiences based on strengths, interests and as new projects arise.
· Knowledge and interest in food and cooking
· Incoming Juniors, Seniors or recent graduates
· Multiple start dates are available
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
· Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.