Functional Foods and NutritionFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
Dietetic InternQlife/AARP Foundation
Masters of Nutrition InternFour Sisters Productions
Marketing & Social Media InternGarden of Flavor
Food Service InternFriendship Village of Columbus
Grant Writer InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 09 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a grant writer intern to assist with identifying appropriate funders and the execution and submission of grants.
In this role, the students will work with the executive staff with researching grant opportunities within guidelines and writing compelling grants for eligible funding. This position requires an intern with strong research, writing and analytical skills. The intern will gain tangible skills in grant writing.
This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities• Assist with research of new funders to develop a grants calendar.
• Draft compelling grant proposals
• Research relevant statistics for proposals
• Cast the vision to funders.
Requirements• Junior or senior-level student with experience in English and or Communications
• Excellent writing, verbal, proof reading, editing and professional phone and email communication is required. • Previous experience in research and/or grant writing.
• Understanding of or prior work/volunteer experience in non-profit organizations is preferred.
• Flexible and self-motivated.
• Detail oriented and able to beat or meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently