Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Nutrition/Fitness Hybrid InternshipOne on One Fitness Consultants Inc.
English Senior, Looking for a Team to Help Build a Tecnical WebsiteManIntheMiddle
Functional Foods and NutritionFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
Dietetic InternQlife/UpLift Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Holistic Nutrition Center
1400 QUAIL ST STE 278
Newport Beach, CA
Posted: April 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking Part Time Intern for busy Holistic Nutrition Office in Newport Beach
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Seek out community events for the office to be a part of or any trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Administartion
Preferred - Blogging, Positive Team Player, Business Growth Strategies