Functional Foods and NutritionFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Hemp foods company seeking internsEvo Hemp
Nutrition Technology Internshipneatfoodie technologies
Writer for Food and Nutrition Web SiteDietitianAnswers.com
Dietetic InternQlife/AARP Foundation
Masters of Nutrition InternFour Sisters Productions
Marketing & Social Media InternGarden of Flavor
Food Service InternFriendship Village of Columbus
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Studio Be Well
3960 Park Blvd #C
San Diego, CA
Posted: April 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a wellness center located in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego. We practice Functional Medicine and Applied Kinesiology and specialize in working with women suffering from chronic digestive, hormone, and immune dysfunction.
We work one on one with our clients to uncover hidden areas of imbalance in their body and create healing programs through diet, lifestyle modification, detoxification, and supplementation.
I am looking for an intern who can take what we teach our clients and create attention grabbing and interactive social media campaigns to present education and and excitement and a desire to join our wellness community or become a client.
Hours are flexible and will include both office and virtual hours. Schedule is flexible.
I would love to have you if you meet the requirements and have a passion for healthy living and learning new things about the wellness world.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Proficient Typing Skills, Computer Applications, Social Media Management
Preferred - Healthy Lifestyle, Health and Wellness