Supply Chain Internship Summer 2015AmerisourceBergen
Quality Control assistant pharmaceuticalOHM PHARMA INC.
Production assistant manufacturing pharmaceuticalsOHM PHARMA INC.
Pharmly Seeking Interns - Marketing/SEO, Biz Dev, Entrepreneurial, FinanceUnited Drug Supply, Inc.
Intern - Investor Relations & Corporate CommunicationsSucampo Pharma Americas, LLC
Pharmaceutical Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
United Drug Supply, Inc.
815 J Street Suite 301
San Diego, CA
DescriptionUnited Drug Supply is a family owned pharmaceutical distribution company specializing in government contracting & distribution of pharmaceuticals to hospitals & other medical facilities. We are in need of a couple EXCEPTIONAL interns with a desire to get their foot in the door at a pharmaceutical company. The position would be focused on setting up contracts with manufacturers, creating strategic partnerships with vendors & helping with purchasing. The position will be in our San Diego, CA office overlooking Petco Park. Hours - will consider part-time interns as well as full time interns. Position might lead to a full-time paid position.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education