Clinical Data Management - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Clinical SAS Programmer - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance Associate - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Clinical Research Associate - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Clinical Quality Assurance - InternQtech Solutions Inc
Data Entry/DispatcherBiotest Pharmaceuticals
Customer ServiceBiotest Pharmaceuticals
Chemist IIBookmark This
5311 NW 35th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted: April 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a Quality Control Chemist for our Fort Lauderdale, Florida facility. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Providing technical support for analytical instruments such as: HPLC, UV-Vis spectrophotometer, FTIR, dissolution baths, stability chambers, etc.
• Transferring test methods between analytical labs.
• Developing and validating new test methods.
• Generating and reviewing SOPs.
• Analyzing raw material, in-process material and finished product in accordance with in-house testing methodologies or USP/NF monographs.
• Conducting laboratory investigations and reporting outcome.
Requirements• BS degree in Chemistry or related field preferred. A minimum of 2 years in a Quality Control environment is desired.
• A thorough understanding of the basics of Analytical Chemistry.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand fluent English.
• Strong understanding of GMP concepts and requirements.
• Working knowledge of FDA Regulations/Guidance's, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, USP/NF.