Business Development InternTrialsLoop
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Graphic Design InternHellem Consulting LLC
Associate, Medical Device / Combination Products (Co-Op, Internship)Matchstick LLC
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL SAS PROGRAMMER - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS DRUG SAFETY ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
Nutritional Supplement Manufacturing and Formulation ManagerBookmark This
138 Haven Aveue
Port Washington, NY
Posted: February 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConfidence USA, Inc. is an international manufacturing and retailer leading in nutritional supplements. We currently have an opening for a Manufacturing and Formulation Manager.
This position encompasses many areas of the dietary supplement industry including managing day-to-day manufacturing operations, production planning, creation/revision to batch records, formulating new products, providing input to enhance production speed and quality, providing input on raw material selection, scheduling machine maintenance, and more duties as required.
Ideal candidate will be highly organized, analytically minded and solidly committed to quality. Confidence USA, Inc. is an FDA registered and inspected GMP facility. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of manufacturing and production experience in a GMP facility with a working understanding of FDA 21 CFR Part 111 cGMP regulations. Candidate must have experience/exposure to all processes related to dry blending, fully automated encapsulation, tableting and final retail packaging of powder and solid-dose products.
Candidate will report directly to the General Manager.
RequirementsESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan, organize and control production schedule.
• Convert product labels into production formulas and production formulas into product labels.
• Prepare batch production records and submit to QC for approval.
• Provide input on raw material selection and improvements to formulations to enhance production efficiency and costs.
• Ensure that product is produced efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
• Develop and implement best practices in the manufacturing process in accordance with product specifications and GMP quality standards.
• Manage human and material resources to meet production targets.
• Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, Quality Control and Management.
• Requires a minimum of 3 years manufacturing, production, formulation experience in dietary supplement manufacturing.
• High energy level.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
• Strong organizational and planning abilities.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of GMP's, SOP's, auditing and inspection.