Data Entry/DispatcherBiotest Pharmaceuticals
Customer ServiceBiotest Pharmaceuticals
Associate, Medical Device / Combination Products (Co-Op, Internship)Matchstick LLC
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL SAS PROGRAMMER - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS DRUG SAFETY ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
Customer ServiceAerie Pharmaceuticals
Pharmacy InternBookmark This
Walmart Neighborhood Market
1885 N Pine Island Rd
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWalmart Neighborhood Market is looking for a Pharmacy Intern Immediately! If you are interested in gaining knowledge and experience within the Walmart Pharmaceutical workforce, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year pharmacy student to join our team in Plantation, FL. The schedule is flexible around classes with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
As a Neighborhood Market Pharmacy Intern, you learn and grow within a retail pharmacy setting. This opportunity will grant insight on the daily functions of a Pharmacist and serve as a beneficial stepping stone into your Career.
Responsibilities* Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
* Maintains merchandise presentation in the Pharmacy
* Maintains the Pharmacy area in accordance with Company policies and procedures
* Operates equipment, such as cash registers and related tools, to process Customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payment types and items sold.
* Provides customer service
* Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers
* Receives and stocks merchandise/supplies from distribution centers and suppliers and organizes and maintains the Pharmacy area