Health Care InternNatco Pharma Ltd.
Human Resources InternNatco Pharma Ltd.
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL SAS PROGRAMMER - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMENT - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS DRUG SAFETY ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
INTERNSHIP AS CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE - HOME BASEDQtech-Sol Prof Dev Center
Customer ServiceAerie Pharmaceuticals
Front Desk ClerkAerie Pharmaceuticals
Pharmacy Technician InstructorBookmark This
Living Word Pharmacy Technician School, LLC
7900 West Fuqua
Missouri City, TX
Posted: January 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Living Word Pharmacy Technician School provides healthcare courses for Pharmacy Technician, which would prepare students for long-term occupations in retail pharmacy and institutional settings. The goal is to enhance the chance of obtaining and/or sustaining employment that focuses on individuals to remain competent in the workforce. This program is designed for a variety of students, including those interested in becoming a pharmacy technician, pre-pharmacy students, or those with a healthcare background looking to strengthen their current skills.
From this training, the student will gain the fundamental knowledge of being a pharmacy technician that prepares them for the national certification exam along with IV training which will then prepare them for the IV certification exam.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Pharmacy Technician instructor, you will train students in your field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology. You must demonstrate the following:
• Prepare and deliver lecture and lab demonstrations as outlined in curriculum.
• Facilitate class discussions.
• Ensure student’s conceptual understanding of employability skills.
• Research, update and augment lecture material and lab skills.
• Compiles bibliographies of specialized materials for outside reading assignments
• Actively participate in faculty staff meetings and in-service trainings.
• Directly supervise daily activities and tasks of students.
• Promote skills through demonstration and repetition.
• Organize and monitor field trips, guest speakers and other approved curriculum enhancements.
• Encourages use of support and resources systems including student services, library and other support organizations.
• Seek alternatives to improving student outcomes, reducing attrition and improving retention.
• Track and advise students of their academic and attendance progress.
• Demonstrate effective teaching skills and conduct tutorial sessions as needed.
• Assess student achievement and ensure accuracy of all student records.
• Stay current with trends in vocational education and allied health through professional development.
• Monitor student dress code and professional behavior.
• Follow State requirements for Continuing Education Units.
• Actively support campus initiatives, company policies and procedures, goals and student outcomes.
RequirementsWe are looking for engaged, caring pharmacy interns. As an Pharmacy Technician Instructor you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students through ensuring that the curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
We are currently seeking individuals who a background in the healthcare industry or individuals who are pursing a degree in the healthcare field.