2014 Ripping Runways Magazine Fashion Photography InternshipBookmark This
Ripping Runways Magazine
DescriptionRipping Runways Magazine is now offering an exciting Virtual Internship opportunity for experienced freelance photographers / videographers, or film and photography college students (you must own or have complete unrestricted access to either a high quality digital photo camera or video camera and video editing equipment or photo processing equipment)
to join our staff for the 2014 Spring & Summer months to do some exciting Fashion Photography and Promotional Entertainment Video production in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia area.
We are now accepting photographers and videographers internship applications that own or have unrestricted access to high quality photography and or video cameras and editing equipment.
We give interns the opportunity to work with some of the most beautiful female models and upcoming talent in the world, performing field photo shoots, event photo and video shoots, promotional photo and video shoots, and TV video shoots with female models, entertainers, and celebrities.
Must be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, and work well with people and be a team player.
Must be creative in either shooting and editing photos or shooting and editing promotional entertainment videos.
Must have transportation, you will be reimbursed for gas for all photo shoots and event shootings.
If you fit all of the qualifications above and are interested in applying for an internship with Ripping Runways Magazine, please visit our website to fill out a contact form and also include your qualifications and equipment that you own or have unrestricted access to.
Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: email@example.com
Visit our website to fill out a contact form at:
Photographers/Videographers Interns will need to immerse themselves totally in developing outstanding creative and technical skills that will give your photos or videos an individual character and style.
You should also be prepared to experiment and explore new ideas and techniques of photography and videography in your spare time.
• Currently an experienced freelance photographer or videographer, or a student enrolled in a college or university as a Junior or Senior, majoring in photography or related field
• Photography studio and experience or equivalent
• Understanding of digital cameras; Canon or other professional model
• Able to work in Windows environments
• Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment that is deadline oriented
• Must posses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills
• Proficient understanding of technical skills in digital photography or video pre and post production.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Light room
• Must have reliable transportation
**A photo or video portfolio is required as part of this application process. A URL link listed on your resume for an online portfolio is preferred, Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
• Experience in conventions, auditorium, and/or portrait photography
• Knowledge of Acdsee, Photoshop CS5, Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
• Experience in studio lighting and/or professional flash units
• Knowledge in digital photo montage development
• Expertise in Windows and Macintosh environments
• Photography Portfolio
Please visit Ripping Runways Magazine Website at: http://rippingrunways.wix.com/rippingrunways
• Assist with events; setup, on-site printing, and production logistics
Production logistics may include; photo/video shoot setup, assisting with lighting, props, reflectors, etc.
• Edit events, basic retouch (cropping, color correction, , removing blemishes, dirt or spots) to prepare for website and printing
• Support production by, creating labels, burning CD’s/ DVD’s
• Assist on photography events in the field including conventions, portraits, Model photo shoots, and internal Ripping Runways Magazine and Konscious Money Entertainment Group events
• Assist with keeping event promotions list and task list up to date
• Retouch photos as requested by Ripping Runways Magazine.
• Ensure images are pulled, prepared, and provided to social media team for blog posts, twitter, etc.
• Potential Projects: Shoot fashion shows on location, live TV filming model photo shoot.
• Potential Projects: Shoot creative detail shots of female models/entertainers for multiple uses (backgrounds, albums, stock, etc.)