2015 Ripping Runways Magazine Fashion Photography InternshipBookmark This
Ripping Runways Magazine
DescriptionFashion Photography Internship 2015 Philadelphia
For The 2015 Philadelphia Model Face Off
Summer Magazine Photo Shoot
For Project Couture Magazine, Out Next Magazine,
Ripping Runways Magazine, Girl 9 Magazine, and Salon Savvy Magazine.
The International Beauty Movement internationally known online as one of the hottest and most popular modeling and fashion magazine publishers known for its international female model searches, TV modeling competitions, TV talent searches, and fashion events for female models and female talent is now offering Photography and Videography Internship opportunities to experienced photographers and videographers that are creative, innovative at creating bold new photos and videos, interested in building or expanding their photo or video portfolio and having their work promoted internationally in both our online magazines and on our websites, while working with some of the hottest up and coming professional and aspiring female models and talent for the 2015 Model Face Off Summer Magazine Photo Shoot For Project Couture Magazine, Out Next Magazine, Ripping Runways Magazine, Girl 9 Magazine, and Salon Savvy Magazine.
This is an exciting opportunity for photographers and videographers to enhance both their creative talents, gain international recognition for having your creative work published in one of our well known magazines, expand your portfolio, as well as having your creative work seen by people in the fashion and entertainment industry that could really enhance your career opportunities.
You will find the International Beauty Movement Internship opportunity very exciting, challenging, and rewarding, because you will not only have the chance to work with some great upcoming male and female models, but your work will be published in one of our popular magazines that are read by thousands of people daily, including fashion industry insiders, casting directors, and event coordinators that frequently contact us to cast for upcoming projects.
The International Beauty Movement is accepting resumes, videos, and photos from experienced photographers and videographers that are interested in participating in the 2015 Model Face Off magazine photo shoot in Philadelphia in the next 30 days.
We are now accepting photographers and videographers internship applications from people that own or have unrestricted access to high quality photography and or video cameras and editing equipment to assist our magazine with a few photo shoots for the 2015 Summer months and do some exciting Fashion Photography and Promotional Entertainment Video production in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C. area.
• Currently an experienced freelance photographer or videographer, or a student enrolled in a college or university as a Junior or Senior, majoring in photography or related field
• Photography studio and experience or equivalent
• Understanding of digital cameras; Canon or other professional model
• Able to work in Windows environments
• Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment that is deadline oriented
• Must posses strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational and coordination skills
• Proficient understanding of technical skills in digital photography or video pre and post production.
• Must have proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop Light room
• Must have reliable transportation
RequirementsMust be reliable, energetic, enthusiastic, self motivated, creative and work well with people and be a team player.
Must be creative in either shooting and editing photos or shooting and editing promotional entertainment videos.
Must have transportation, you will be reimbursed for gas for all photo shoots and event shootings.
If you fit all of the qualifications above and are interested in applying for an internship with the International Beauty Movement , please visit our website to fill out a Internship Application and also include your qualifications and equipment that you own or have unrestricted access to.
• Experience in conventions, auditorium, and/or portrait photography
• Knowledge of Acdsee, Photoshop CS5, Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
• Experience in studio lighting and/or professional flash units
• Knowledge in digital photo montage development
• Expertise in Windows and Macintosh environments
• Photography Portfolio
• Assist with events; setup, on-site printing, and production logistics
Production logistics may include; photo/video shoot setup, assisting with lighting, props, reflectors, etc.
• Edit events, basic retouch (cropping, color correction, removing blemishes, dirt or spots) to prepare for website and printing
• Support production by, creating labels, burning CD’s/ DVD’s
• Assist on photography events in the field including conventions, portraits, Model photo shoots, and International Beauty Movement Magazine photo shoots and fashion events
• Assist with keeping event promotions list and task list up to date
• Retouch photos as requested.
• Ensure images are pulled, prepared, and provided to social media team for blog posts, twitter, etc.
• Potential Projects: Shoot fashion shows on location, live TV filming model photo shoot.
• Potential Projects: Shoot creative detail shots of female models/entertainers for multiple uses (backgrounds, albums, stock, etc.)
**A photo or video portfolio is required as part of this application process. A URL link listed on your resume for an online portfolio is preferred, Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org **
Please email us your bio with full contact information and portfolio or link of your work to: email@example.com
Visit our website to fill out Internship Application at: