Stylist/Photo shoot StylistIselle Design Studio
Photography Assistant- Fashion and CommercialStudio 838 Photography/838 Media Group
Retouching & Post Production - Fashion and Commercial ImagesStudio 838 Photography/838 Media Group
Photography InternTyler Today
Photography Studio Assistant28on27
BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Vintage Library Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
ResponsibilitiesPHOTOGRAPHY INTERN – VINTAGE LIBRARY
• Assist vintage librarians with setting up camera, lights, dress forms & other equipment
• Assisting with styling and photo-shoots
• Photographing samples during styling sessions
• Editing and cataloging images to the online database
• Manage the organization of the vintage library and maintaining organization
• Entering data onto online database
Minimum Qualifications Include:
• Currently enrolled in photography or related program
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Highly organized with great attention to detail and extreme willingness to learn
VISUALS R&D INTERN
Intern works with various divisions of the Visual Merchandising and Display department.
• Provide support at updates, floor-sets, and walk-thru’s
• Prepare and maintain spreadsheets
• Assist with Product Knowledge and mail-pack
• Research and scan images and sources for inspiration
• Organize and archive print collateral
• Facilitate various requests from other departments within the company
• Work on special projects as needed
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized and deadline-oriented with ability to prioritize
• Ability to multi-task in a team-oriented environment and think outside the box
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
If interested, please email email@example.com for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit