Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2 Stanton St
DescriptionAbstraX PhotoZ, a start-up New York-based photography business, is committed to providing clients exceptional photography at reasonable prices quicker than the competition. We opened our doors in 2013. Our professional and talented photographers will meet the diverse needs of area businesses with distinction and client satisfaction is our number one priority. We specialize in model portfolios, headshots, and fashion photography while providing crisp, striking photographs for use in advertising, brochures, and websites. All our clients will receive 100 percent of our attention and commitment. We will always represent the best interests of our clients first and foremost and take our professional responsibilities seriously. Our goal is to develop relationships with our clients and provide the kind of service that makes them see us as their go-to photographer, not just any photographer. At AbstraX PhotoZ, all of our professional quality photographs will be available to clients in digital format as well as print. We do not believe in omitting digital copies, or charging clients an additional fee for them. Fashion photography should be fun, and by making it an enjoyable and affordable experience, we will strive for repeat customers.
AbstraX PhotoZ creates amazing photo experiences. Our services include anything from baby first photos to a high fashion photo shoot as well as special services for our clients. Our Photo Concierges who are trained within the image industry will be available to customers on a daily basis. Their main objective is to get to know the client to create a completely customized and personal photo session. AbstraX PhotoZ innovative Photo Questionnaires and educational emphasis in helping women develop their personal styles and love themselves will enhance our reputation as a truly unique experience.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education