MAGAZINE SEEKING ROCKSTAR PHOTOGRAPHERSBookmark This
Fuzion Magazine, LLC
DescriptionDo you have an eye for detail and photography? If so, an internship with us may be just what you need to enhance your portfolio. We are a digital and print magazine that covers NYC's exclusive parties and events alongside big-name stars and publications.
Responsibilities• You WILL be required to help with on location shoots at NYC events.
*Taking photos at key Red Carpet events, Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, and street style.
• Write 300 word article.
• Scout new shoot locations
• Assist on Photoshoots
• Scheduling and managing models and key photoshoot personnel (hair, make-up etc.)
• Setting up and breaking down lighting, backgrounds, props and other equipment
Requirements*6 month internship, minimal commitment of 3/4 days per week and available ASAP
• Outgoing personality, fun person to be around
• Must know how to use advanced cameras or own one.
* Must be knowledgeable in Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Corel paint Shop Pro,Adobe Photoshop Lightroom .
• Must be consistent and have ability to produce photos in a consistent and timely matter after events.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a creative eye.
• Should have conscientious attention to detail and clarity.
• Knowledge of Canon 35mm digital SLR systems and workflow
• Expertise in Capture One and tethered shooting
• Ability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Organizational skills
• Ability to lift/move heavy photography equipment