Ecommerce Fashion Photography InternBookmark This
9th and Wander
DescriptionA new but fast growing online store based in Atlanta, GA that sells stylish travel accessories and resort wear for women is seeking an amazingly creative photography intern! This is an awesome opportunity for a photography student to build his/her portfolio while gaining experience in fashion photography and product photography for E-commerce.
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship however, you will receive a discount on store items. Intern may be eligible to receive college credit.
Schedule is flexible. Photo shoots will typically be once a week or once every other week, for up to 6 hours, with an additional 5-6 hours spent editing photos and brainstorming creative ideas for photo shoots.
To apply please send resume along with your portfolio or work samples
Responsibilities- Weekly photo shoots of merchandise. Products will be photographed on-model or alone.
- Shoot good quality hi-res photos in camera RAW.
- Creatively arrange and stage products to be photographed.
- Plan and shoot highly engaging photos for our blog and social media channels.
- Work collaboratively with the Owner and Creative Director on scouting locations for shoots and brainstorming concepts for photo shoots
- Assisting the Owner in fashion styling
- Assisting the Creative Director with photo editing and re-touching.
- Intern may use all images in their portfolio.
Requirements- At least two years photography training.
- Experience or coursework in product photography.
- Ability to shoot photos in camera RAW.
- A strong interest in fashion photography. An interest in travel is desirable but not required.
- Creativity is a must!! The ideal candidate must be able to think outside-the-box and find creative ways to photograph products.
- Candidate must own their own (or have unlimited access to) camera and photography equipment as well as photo editing software
- Candidate must have reliable transportation.