Fashion Photography Intern: Fast Growing Fashion Ecommerce StartupBookmark This
352 Paseo Sonrisa
DescriptionAbbyPointe is a funded fast fashion e-commerce startup based in Walnut, California. We aim to build a unique online fashion retailing brand that promotes creativity, self-expression, and inspires customers through our on-trend styling and fashion aesthetics. At AbbyPointe, we keep the customers at the heart of everything we do and this devotion to them has helped us continue to grow. We value hard work and determination but we never forget to keep it fun and light.
Responsibilities- Manage. plan and work with models in fashion photoshoots
- Consistently plan and shoot amazing and engaging fashion photos to catch the audience's’ attention for our blog, lookbook, and social media channels
- Work collaboratively with our graphic designer and social media marketer to deliver a consistent brand message to our customers through strong brand images
- Shooting product pictures for our fashion jewelry website on a daily basis
- Shoot amazing photos and images for ads, banners, landing pages, lookbooks, email marketing content, and feature rich content etc
Requirements- Somone who truly LOVES fashion photography, and, whose passion is evident in their work
- Experience in fashion photography for Ecommerce stores
- strong creativity, imagination and has an amazing eye for fashion photography, including angles, poses, sets, etc.
- Degree in photography preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CS5 or CS6
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Has an amazing fashion sense or knowledge of the fashion industry; An avid online fashion shopper is preferred
- Motivated self-starter with excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- A driven individual with the desire to learn and grow with our company
- An avid online fashion shopper and ecommerce experience preferred
Email your resume and online portfolio if you have one to email@example.com
Include a brief note as to why you will be a good candidate for our company.