MEDIA ARTS INTERNSHIP (GRAPHIC DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY)Bookmark This
Firm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
DescriptionFirm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc. is a Charlotte-based non-profit organization founded on the belief that by empowering young people and families with strong principles, knowledge and tools that we are installing within them a firm foundation that will allow them to sustain as upright and productive individuals. We believe that ALL have the potential to succeed in life and contribute to society.
Firm Foundations is currently in search of interns to aid in the success of our organization while gaining valuable experience in the non-profit field. In a positive work environment that allows one to directly see the impact of their hard work, we are sure to make this internship an enjoyable great work experience.
ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintain knowledge of current trends in the non-profit field and the youth development industry.
• Research other youth serving organizations to enhance the programs of Firm Foundations Youth & Family Outreach, Inc.
• Manage and/or monitor online marketing tools, such as the website, the electronic newsletters and social media tools (i.e., facebook, instagram and twitter).
• Create logos
* Generate communication reports to the director.
• Assist with planning events.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Sophomore, Junior, Senior or graduate level students or recent college graduates.
• Marketing, Graphic Design, Photography, Videography, Public Relations, Communications coursework or degrees preferred.
• Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel and background using a graphic design software required).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple assignments.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Must have own transportation
• Will be required to complete a background check