Magazine Photography Intern PositionBookmark This
SRG Services, Inc.
311 Julie Rivers
Sugar Land, TX
DescriptionSRG is a media organization with two brands (both online and print) – the SRG resource for active aging adults and PRIME Living magazine, Texas’ luxury lifestyle publication.
We are looking for interns who want to gain hands-on editorial photography experience. Applicants must be dependable, outgoing and possess strong communication skills.
We have positions open for Austin and Dallas as well.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
- Have an interest in editorial photography.
- Be self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Have photoshop or photo editing experience.
Responsibilities- Attend and take event photos for inclusion in print and online.
- Photograph people, places, food, products etc. for possible editorial inclusion.
- Edit photos for web and/or print.
Requirements- Must either own or have access to a camera and all necessary equipment.
- Must have flexible schedule to accomodate photography projects.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to take direction.
- Must have ability to edit and transfer photos.
- This is an unpaid position, however the position provides an opportunity to strengthen your editorial photography skills as well as resume build.