Marketing Intern wanted for Photography StudioBookmark This
81 Walker St.
New York, NY
DescriptionGetz Media is a multifaceted company comprising of the best in all areas of creativity; including photography, video, video editing, music, corporate branding, logo designs, packaging, IPad and mobile device applications, etc. This group is a Creative Think Tank of the best in the field within each category. Our unique approach to creative problem solving comes from a collaboration of these experts with all different points of view. We have developed a system of creative innovation by bringing these fresh ideas from all aspects into a job regardless of the scope of work.
We are currently seeking a marketing intern for Summer 2013 and possibly longer. The intern will work closely with the Studio Manager, producer, the Director of Photography, and photographers.
College Credit can be offered if needed.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal intern will have a comprehensive knowledge of all social media platforms, public relations, and the film/photography industry. We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated, able to work independently, resourceful, dedicated, trustworthy, and hard working. You will also have the opportunity to be an integral part of the development of a new division of Getz Photography. We hope to fill the position immediately.
• Solid organizational skills; with a focus on attention to details
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Wordpress
• Mastery of complete social networking platforms
• Ideally but not necessary, knowledge of Photoshop and other editing software