Media Intern (Video/Photography)Bookmark This
1613 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you want to change the world? Live for telling stories that inspire? Are a positive self-starter who's confident in owning a new challenge? Then we want to hear from you.
Lark&Minnow is an up-and-coming jewelry line based in sunny Silverlake, CA. But we do more than make jewelry - we exist to create beauty in the world, and with every piece sold we help empower women who've been trafficked in LA to have a fresh start and live their dreams.
We're currently looking for 3 outstanding interns to grow with the company in the following areas:
- Social Media and Blogging
- Media (Video/Photography)
- Business Development
ResponsibilitiesThe best part of this internship is that the possibilities and responsibilities can be endless - if you prove you can handle the task, its yours.
- Oversee, shoot and edit all product photography for our website and social media accounts.
- Create original footage to produce new online videos that tell riveting and inspiring stories to further establish our lifestyle brand.
- Two life-style photo-shoots in the field to produce edited images for our Fall/Winter Campaign.
RequirementsMedia Intern (Video/Photography)
- You live to create videos and images that tell a powerful and inspiring story
- You are confident and experienced in light box and product photography
- You create videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- You're experienced with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, work well with others, and are an overall awesome person
If this is you - we want to know you. Please send images of your previous work - our vibe is along the lines of Freepeople, Apolis, Madewell