Intern/Assistant to Commercial PhotographerBryan Alano Photography
LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD Internship to Celebrity and Fashion PhotographerKaleb Khu Photography
Product Photography InternWee Ones
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP OFFER AT ALZERINA JEWELRY NOW (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Photographer/FilmakerHouse of Sin
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNBookmark This
Sports Endeavors, Inc
431 US HWY 70A EAST
DescriptionSports Endeavors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer located in Hillsborough, North Carolina, USA (just 15 min. from Durham/Chapel Hill). SEI is a family of sporting goods companies including Eurosport, the Fabled Soccer Traders; TEAM Eurosport; Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company and others dedicated to Soccer and Rugby.
Our creative department is responsible for designing and producing all of our catalogs, advertisements, publications, and printed materials. We are seeking college students at all levels. It’s a rare opportunity to learn the business, grow your skills and explore the avenues for future success. The ability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week is a must.
Intern will assist the Visual Imaging Team with a variety or photography, studio and asset management needs. Under the supervision of the Visual Imaging Manager the intern will have the opportunity to work as an assistant as well as photograph sports equipment in a production studio. In addition to specific photography assignments intern will enter shots into our image database. Finally, intern will have shared responsibility for keeping the studio facilities and equipment organized and set up for projects.
Responsibilities• Eficient execution of Image Silhouettes.
• Help insure all department deadlines are met.
• Make corrections and adjustments to Images per instructions of Production Manager.
• Prepping product for photography.
• To be determined by VIT Manager.
• Learn about our sports and their product.
Requirements• MUST be able to receive college credit.
• Macintosh literacy required.
• Candidates should be familiar with and have hands on experience with DSLR's cameras and lenses. In addition it would be helpful if they are familiar with studio lighting, image capture software and Photoshop. Familiarity with video and video editing a plus.
• Eligible to be hired as a Photographer Level I.