PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in photography is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in photography. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Photography interns work with VAIN LLC publishing platforms. Most photography interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located).
Responsibilities-Assist in all aspects photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
-Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
-Shoot photographs in studio and field environments
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Strong interest in photography
• Highly ambitious work ethic
• Working knowledge of social media
• Have the potential to deliver photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom
• Knowledge of digital photography cameras and equipment
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet, photo editing software
• A fully functional DSLR camera
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature, desire to win and a sense of journalistic ethics
• Able to work within tight deadlines